ELK Group International (EGI) is a premier manufacturer of lighting fixtures, decorative accessories, and furniture headquartered in Nesquehoning, PA. We offer depth and breadth across a myriad of home furnishing categories - including lighting, indoor/outdoor furniture, wall décor, accessories and more.
With design styles ranging from updated traditional to soft modern, we invite you to explore one of the most significant home furnishing offerings in the industry. Over the past three decades, EGI has built a solid reputation within the lighting community for its quality fixtures and responsive service.
But now, we’re taking it even further. We want to simplify life for you and your customers by offering an unprecedented level of curated product selections to be the go-to source for all your home furnishing needs.
- Inspired, distinctive, and design-driven lighting, furniture, accessories and wall art.
- Home décor collections that feature uncommon materials, on-trend designs and finishes, and artisan-crafted details.
- More than 20,000 products spanning price points that meet a broad range of customers’ budget
A mix of classic styles and daring new elements, produced with great care and quality.
Through our vast distribution network, we function as a single source provider for a variety of complimentary categories. Our award-winning team of international designers and engineers create coordinating products with uncompromising detail while ensuring each item is crafted to exceptionally high standards of quality, innovation, and design.
Consumers, designers, and others shopping at former lighting-only showrooms are delighted by the new “design center” concept that allows them to find most everything décor-related that they might need all in one place, under one roof.
The company was founded in 1983 with a line of designer European lighting known as ELK Lighting. Since then, the slogan “New Ideas for Quality Home Lighting” still resounds within the heart of the company even now. Throughout the years, the fast-expanding addition of notorious brands has brought an abundance of great ideas, designs, and products that are sure to cover any of your customers’ needs.
STREAMLINING THE BUYING EXPERIENCE
With an on-trend offering in every major category from accent furniture, wall décor, decorative accents, and giftware, EGI is the leading industry provider for every interior need. Discover the beauty of nature and the elegance of modern design. Extraordinary design and superior craftsmanship create an enchanting collection of whole home solutions.
- ELK Lighting brings designer lighting fixtures and portable lighting for discerning customers that inspire creativity and reflect a commitment to quality, innovation, and style in a mix of modern, transitional, and traditional styles.
- ELK Home brings together the best of Dimond Home, GuildMaster, and Sterling into one powerful brand. Discover the beauty of nature and the elegance of modern design. Extraordinary design and superior craftsmanship create an enchanting collection of home furnishings and accessories.
- ELK Lifestyle brings together the elegance of Old River Road and Pomeroy. Lifestyle offers a wide variety of home furnishing and entertainment accessories designed to be as functional as they are beautiful.
- RyvyR represents a stream of products whose purpose is to quench your thirst for excellence with a concentration in bath furniture, fixtures, and mirrors.
- Stein World’s stylish furnishings add character, personality and drama to a space. From chests and cabinets to lighting, tables, mirrors, and seating – our accents make it easy to create a home that’s warm, welcoming and memorable.
- Thomas Lighting provides a compact, yet versatile and stylish range of lighting designed with the builder and specifier in mind that allows mix and match capabilities across collections.
- ELK Hospitality can offer the best of two ideal worlds - a cumulative product offering of more than 15,000 product SKUs for interior and exterior décor, and a team of dedicated sales and customer service professionals who are experts at both project management and providing lighting and décor solutions for commercial and hospitality properties.
The separation of these brands under the EGI umbrella offer a variety of styles and price points – all from a single source. This means less paperwork for you and more choices from your customers. Join us in revolutionizing the lighting and décor industry by visiting our showroom, browsing through our catalogs, or registering with us to learn how your company could benefit from our new shopping options.